Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Abandoned Security Checkpoint - Closing


So, I'm pretty happy with how this came out in the end. I ended up removing a few assets that I had made because the scene was starting to feel cluttered. The texturing style of Borderlands is one of my favorite styles to paint so I had a lot of fun doing this piece.
I did a simple day and night matinee system to go with it.


Nothing too complicated but I like the see how environments transition though different lighting.
Also a very special thanks to all my friends who helped me on this one with ideas and critiques. Especially
Marisa Ainsworth
Josh Dampman
Udell Infante
Marcel Mercado
and Uber-props to Sean Couture for those sweet sweet graffiti he made for me.

I'll have more shots of this one in the completed projects section.

No comments:

Post a Comment